Configuration and Requirements
- Hypertection Host Agent must be installed on each hypervisor you want to scan: Hyper-V, VMware ESX(i) support
- Hypertection Management Console must be installed on the administrator PC; you need one for the whole infrastructure: any Windows system (XP SP2 and higher)
- Hypervisor Antivirus Engine must be installed on each hypervisor:
- For Hyper-V hosts: Microsoft Security Essentials is used (it must be pre-installed);
- For VMware ESX(i): ClamAV antivirus engine is used (it is included to the Hypertection installation pack and can be installed while installing Hypertection Host Agent).
At the moment, the solution provides full-functional support of Microsoft Hyper-V and limited support of VMware ESX(i). The full-functional VMware ESX(i) version is being developed.
Access and Infrastructure Coverage
- Online and offline virtual machines can be scanned.
- Access to the virtual machine's files and folders:
- Regardless their file system access permissions (including hidden by any means);
- Of unlimited size;
- Regardless their usage state (e.g. locked email DBs).
- Access to the virtual machine's active memory (full access for Hyper-V hosts).
- FAT32/NTFS support.
- Basic and Dynamic disk support.
Easy and Efficient Work
- Remote work with several hypervisors via one Management Console (Tell me more...).
- High performance with minimal resource usage (Tell me more...).
- We use free antivirus engines that provide you with free database updates (Tell me more...).
- Full scanning for any snapshot and quick scanning for online snapshots of the running virtual machines.
- Any just appeared virtual machine is included to the list and ready for scanning.
- Scheduled scanning: choose the scope and schedule for scanning, use pre-saved scanning templates.
- Integrated and Detailed reports for all hosts: scanned scope, each snapshot scanning details, found threats and their location.
What does it give you? See Hypertection Benefits!
How does it look like? See Hypertection Video Tour!